Are you an investor in Indian Mutual Funds looking for a single tool that helps you track all your MF holdings across different Fund Houses? Though you found options, they always had the inherent limitation of a User Authentication (risking your personal information to servers online) and failed to provide a comprehensive and informative view of your MF data across various portfolios. Moreover, most of the apps are a mobile adaptation of the corresponding website built using cross-platform development tools. Hence they don’t provide the true benefits of a native iOS app.
SlickFunds is an endeavour that aims to circumvent these issues around managing your MF Holdings thereby providing a single (summarised as well as detailed) view of your MF Investments, all this at your finger tips (read touch) 🙂 Excited to try it ? Hold on, let’s disclose some facts before you explore it further :
- It is strictly a MF Tracking platform and not a MF Investment platform. So, it is not a replacement for your current MF Transactions tools/method
- SIP/SWP/STP currently not supported, so you will need to manually enter details of the individual transactions periodically ( Will be covered in future releases).
- No option currently provided to backup or import data from other services. So, ensure you have a backup of all your transactions elsewhere (Will be covered in future releases).
All right, the kid has got some bashing for stuff it doesn’t do, time now for the goodies. Beauty with the brains, as one would call, here is what SlickFunds has to offer :
- Maintain multiple MF Portfolios based on asset class, goals or personal profiles.
- Daily updates for each Portfolio at the Portfolio, Scheme, as well as individual Transaction level.
- Consolidated Visual Analysis of Funds’ Allocation based on Asset Class, Fund House and Fund Scheme.
- Consolidated Visual Analysis of Funds’ Performance based on Asset Class, Fund House and Fund Scheme.
- Maintain history of unlimited BUY/SELL transactions. Slickfunds automatically adjusts Unit Balances & Gain for corresponding transactions against the holding based on transactions added.
- Daily updates for all NAVs of more than 15k funds serviced by Indian AMCs.
- No User Setup( login ) & Folio Numbers needed. We don’t want your personal data to travel distances and eventually be at risk of being compromised.
- All your portfolios can be maintained anonymously.
- No Ads. Yes, we wanted your UI experience to be clutter-free, so decided to keep the ads out for now.
SlickFunds is based on 100% Native iOS Code and hence has been optimized to deliver full potential that iOS has to offer as a Mobile platform. Need we say more…. just download the app to experience the difference. Just to add, there are some exciting updates we have planned for the future releases !!
( You must be running iOS 10.0 or later to use SlickFunds )
All feedback welcome.
Please send your issues, suggestions to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’. Alternatively, use our feedback form to send us your queries, concerns, clarifications.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.